AARC CONTINUOUS EQUIPMENT SALE PROCEDURE
To raise funds for the Anne Arundel Radio Club (AARC or the Club) and to dispose of, in a timely manner, Club owned, donated, member consigned and/or silent key consigned amateur equipment.
- The Board of Directors of the AARC has authorized a continuous sale of various Club owned, donated or consigned equipment. This continuous sale, to ONLY AARC members in good standing, will be for items published in a spread sheet on the www.W3VPR.org web site.
- Each item will be available for viewing and demonstration prior to purchase.The FIRM price and condition of each item shall be displayed in the spreadsheet. To view or purchase any item on the spreadsheet contact Ike Lawton,W3IKE at email@example.com or 410-693-2723.
- Each purchased item shall be paid for via cash, or check. Checks shall be made out to the AARC.
- Club members my consign items to the sale at any time.The Club will charge a 10% commission at the time of sale.When a consigned item is sold the Club’s treasurer shall promptly mail a check to the member for 90% of the selling price of the item.To consign items the AARC member may contact Ike Lawton,W3IKE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-693-2723 and deliver the items to the Club house.
- This continuous sale is in addition to the Club’s annual equipment sale which is held at the first meeting in April of each year.
- Please remember all sales are final with no returns authorized and each item is sold “as is where is” with no warranty, express or implied.