Starting Thursday, April 18 at the National Electronics Museum. A start time has not been posted as yet but other classes have started at 630pm. Will update once we get more info.
There is an OPERATING course at the museum. there will guest speaker on these and other topics:
- Digital Modes
- working Satellites,
- VHF/UHF/Microwave "weak signal" operating and roving
- selecting a logging program
- ham radio operating awards
- ham radio organizations (clubs, special
- interest groups, etc.) THAT'S US!
- EMComms and traffic handling