*** Fathers Day Sale *** Price Reduced In-Time for Field Day!!!
Price is less than all components new and professional installation of accessory advanced modifications.
As-Is No Returns
The world’s first self-contained, battery-powered, Multi-mode Portable Transceiver covering the HF, VHF, and UHF bands!
For more than four decades, Yaesu has been a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance multi-mode base station and mobile transceivers, as well as FM handhelds.
Yaesu broke new ground with the introduction of the FT-817: the world’s first HF/VHF/UHF self-contained battery-powered Multi-mode Portable Transceiver. Providing up to five watts of power output, the FT-817 is designed for operation on the 160-10 meter HF bands, plus the 6 meter, 2 meter, and 70 cm bands. Whether your preferred operating mode is SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet, or SSB-based Digital modes like PSK31, the FT-817 is ready to join you on your next hiking, camping, or search-and-rescue adventure!
Now the 817 legacy is even better with the introduction of the FT-817ND, which includes coverage of the U.S. 60-meter (5 MHz) band.
1) FT-817ND and the following ACCESSORIES:
2) W4RT INSTALLED DSP Noise Reduction ($139+Installation): After using the BHI, Ltd. DSP Module in my FT-817, there is no way that I would ever want to use a FT-817 without one. The performance is remarkable and definitely superior to another noise cancellation device I have. It works great on both SSB and CW, and essentially eliminates carrier-like QRM and background noise. Having selection of four levels of noise cancellation is most useful. This unit requires some skill to install so it was professionally installed.
3) W4RT INSTALLED One Board Filter – CW (~500hz) & SSB Filters (~2300hz) ($239+Installation): The One-Board Filter (OBF) provides both factory-fresh Collins CW and SSB mechanical filters in your FT-817(ND)! The OBF utilizes Collins Mechanical Filters that are the same as used in the optional Yaesu filters for the FT-817(ND). No one else offers you the opportunity to have BOTH filters in your radio. Also, helps improve PSK31 performance on both transmit and receive. See “5. You are Primarily a PSK31 Operator” this is the setup for you.
5) Carry Case
6) Two carry straps
7) Heil Headset Mic Cable Interface Cable
8) Hand microphone
9) Power cable for radio with PowerPole Connectors
10) Pre-tapped micro UHF connector on back for future IF tap. (IF interface board not included) This board has NOT been tapped before for IF.
12) 1400 mAh rechargeable internal battery
13) AA battery back.
14) Carbon Fibre front feet
15) USB Computer Control Interface works with Ham Radio Deluxe (not included), FL-DIGI and other modes to control the radio. (Items to be sold separately)
Current Price Does Not Include - Signalink or matching cable for Ft-817 in photo which works with Ham Radio Deluxe (not included), FL-DIGI and other software for multiple digital modes. USB cable included. (Items to be sold separately)